Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Updating again

Well, it's been a while. This semester has been rather fun, hectic, depressing, uplifting... everything that Grad School should be. I haven't actually been neglecting my creative side, since a lot of what I'm doing requires the creation of various projects.

Still, the reason for the lack of posting over here is because all of my time is going into my Graduate Student Blog, Graduate Interactive Communications. It was required for my 501 class this semester (501 is like 101 but for graduates, at least at Quinnipiac), but I've been using it for all of my classes, sort of.

Anyhow, back to work. Then out to the doctor. Then off to do class work. Yeah... tons of reading. But it's getting better... there's finals coming up soon.

Oy. :)
One migraine at a time. Didn't I just say I love grad school? Hmmm... I'm still here, maybe I do.

No comments: